Skip to content
Chimes satisfaction guarantee
How much sugar is in each candy?
- If you are not happy with your order, please contact customer service for a replacement. Your joy is our mission!
- The amount of sugar per ginger chew is 3 grams per piece.
- The amount of sugar per coconut toffee is 2.3 grams per piece.
How much ginger is in each piece of ginger chew?
- Our recipe calls for 270 mg of ginger per chew, which makes ginger about 7% of the total candy.
How many calories are in each candy?
- Meyer Lemon and Cayenne have 15 calories per piece.
- Original, Mango, Orange, Peppermint have 16 calories per piece.
- Peanut Butter has 17 calories per piece.
- Hard toffee has 16 calories per piece.
- Chewy toffee has 11 calories per piece.
- Vegan: All Chimes products are vegan however, we cannot guarantee that 100% of our cane sugar is bone char free.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup Free: We do not use high fructose corn syrup in any recipe.
- Ginger chews are produced in facilities that process peanuts.
- Coconut toffees are produced in facilities that process soy and coconut.
- Peanut ginger chews contain peanuts.
- Coconut toffees contain soy (from non-GMO soy lecithin).
- Coconut toffees have coconut (categorized as an allergen by the FDA because it’s a tree nut).
- Coconut toffees are dairy-free (coconut milk is not dairy).
Consumption while pregnant:
- If you have any questions regarding consuming our products while pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor or midwife.
- All products are naturally gluten-free.
- All Chimes products are dairy-free.
- Chimes Ginger Chews & Toffee are not certified Kosher.
- All Chimes products are certified Halal.
- All Chimes products are Non-GMO Project Enrolled. All Chimes products are non-GMO verified with the exception of Chimes Ginger Chews Mango items.
How do you open the package?
Is that white powder covering the chews cane sugar?
- Yes! The white powder on the ginger chews is powdered cane sugar. We coat the chews in powdered sugar so that they don’t stick to the wrapper as much. Sometimes, they still stick to the wrapper, but we do our best to prevent the stickiness!
Where can I buy Chimes products?
What’s the shelf life of Chimes products?
- All Chimes products have “Best by date” printed on our products; the date will include the year, month, and day.
- Ginger chews have an 18-24 month shelf life from date of production, depending on the recipe (peanut butter has 18 months, the rest have 24 months).
- Toffees have an 18-month shelf life from the date of production.
How should I store my Chimes?
- Chimes products are best stored at room temperature in low humidity.
Where are the Chimes candies made?
- All ginger chews are made and packaged in Indonesia, where our ginger is from.
- All coconut toffees are made and packaged in Malaysia, where our coconuts are from.
Chimes product variety and pack size:
Chimes Ginger Chews:
- 1.5 oz Convenience Pack – 10 pieces per pack.
- 2 oz Tin – 14 pieces per tin.
- 5 oz Bag – about 34 pieces per bag.
Chimes Coconut Toffees
- 3.5 oz Hard Toffees: about 25 pieces.
- 2.8 oz Chewy Toffees: about 20 pieces.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.